Thursday, July 2, 2015

Photo a Day July Challenge

Photo a day in July challenge - Be Well In Winter 

I love a bit of a challenge and saw this "one photo a day" challenge for this month on my cousin's Instagram. I am also trying to boost my immune system this month, too so the "Be well in Winter" tag attracted me too. You can see my daily photos on Instagram or I will post here every couple of days for those of you not yet addicted to Instgram! 
 Day 1 - A Walk with a View - Looking up as I was almost home from a walk around my neighbourhood, I saw these new Banksia shoots, growing straight up. 

Day 2  "Nourishing Dinner" . This happily coincided with my "boost my immune system" diet - carrot and ginger soup with lactose free yoghurt, shallots and parsnip and sweet potato chips.  (lactose  free, gluten free and vegan)