August Instagram Photo Challenge - a photo a day challenge as a daily reminder to be well in Winter #bewellinwinter. left to right, top row to bottom row.
1. Stockpile - my stockpile of used tea bags, ready for art projects.
2. Blankets - tidied up the spare bedroom - don't the blankets look great so neatly folded?
3. Animal - there's a bear in there!
4. Soup - my favourite soup recipes are from a very old recipe booklet
5. Social - the Flying Free project is as much a social activity as a creative one.
6. Strength - my tai chi teacher demonstrating that there is nothing stronger than gentleness.
7. Refresh - the instructions said 'refresh your browser' .... so I did.
8. Flowers - woolly flowers on my friend's hat
9. To do list - "put the suitcase in the boot of the car" - only one thing on my husband's to do list today - yes, it was done!
10. Fire - smoke alarms are mandatory ... in case of fire.
11. Mantra - instead of a New Year resolution
12. Get moving - have shopping trolley and get moving!
13. Connect - connecting with my aunt at the craft show.
14.Water - more water , more steam, easier ironing?
15. Learn -grandchild minding is always a learning experience.
16. Inner Child - making dolls feeds my inner child.
17. Heat - hot curry!
18. Play - playing with photos on fabric - textile art project.
19. Cook - no cooking , just reheated soup on a sick day.
20. Birds - more birds from the Flying Free project
21. Fun - daily nerdy fun - cryptic crossword
22. Keep Warm - no need to keep warm on an unseasonally warm day.
23. Art -Flying Free Community Art Project
24 .Leaves - upcycled wool jumper, eco dyed with eucalypt leaves
25 .Mindfulness - some zen doodling.
26. Shopping list - efficient husband - shopping done.
27. Tea - first pickings Dragon Well green tea.
28. Earth - playing 'earth" related games
29. Colour - no prizes for guessing Miss Five's favourite colours.
30. Clean - I was supposed to clean up but I used the rubbish to make new fabric!
31. Spring - Change of season .... The seasons are what a symphony ought to be - four perfect movements in harmony with each other.