Here is another "Paris" tag for Tag Tuesday - a little sketch with pen and watercolours.... nowhere in particular, but hopefully it is reminds you of a Parisian cafe... Remember to check out all the links to fantastic tags from the Tag Tuesday site
Last week, I rediscovered a few gourds "drying" in our garage... In fact, I was searching for them after doing a doll making workshop where we transformed gourds into doll bodies, with the addition of polymer clay and apoxie sculpt. I have researched a little to identify the gourds I have - they seem closest to the water jug shape gourds. The gourds we used in the workshop were Chinese bottle gourds. my gourd doll - a flower child /hippy fiddler? Workshop dolls - Christmas sprite by Jane Lambert , and my doll Flower doll also completed in the workshop by Lee Hennequin Balloon seller - gourd art doll by tutor, Janice Laurent Working with gourds made me very curious about the history and cultivation of gourds. A gourd is a plant of the family Cucurbitaceae or the fruit of the two genera of "calabash tree" . The term refers to a number of species and subspecies, many with hard shells, and some witho...
Nice work Wilma, thanks so much for joining us again at TT, hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteBrilliant, love your little sketch, and it does look very Parisian.
ReplyDeleteHugs Wendy
Another fantastic tag Wilma. Love the artwork
ReplyDeleteChrissie xx
Most definitely reminds me of Paris ~ lovely colors in your creative tag art ~ ^_^
ReplyDelete(A ShutterBug Explores)