|Display of a few of the artistic paper dolls donated for the exhibition to raise funds to support education programs for refugee women.|
Opening night of Wise Women Exhibition at Timeless Textiles Gallery - Thursday night .
This was today's checklist.
1. Email final list with prices to the gallery
2. Put hangers on art works
3. Put backing on the last art work - still wet last night.
4. Organise the paper dolls into lots , ready for auction on Thursday night.
5. Contact the recipient of donations from the silent auction to check if a representative will attend the opening.
6. Pack all the work into boxes for transport.
7. Organise a meeting with the person opening the exhibition.
8. Set up the exhibition
All done - but phew I'm tired! Only a few little jobs tomorrow....
|my best helper resting after a long day|
|Lovely Meredith who displayed the 130+ paper dolls.|