STITCHED UP is now in its third week of exhibition and breaking all records of visitors - such an overwhelming response - so it is inevitable that a few people have had their photos taken with Wednesday's children, the stick doll installation.... First of all, Ben, a member of the amazing installation team at The Lock-Up. Thanks for taking such care installing 'the girls' - the digital laser level worked wonders and did I hear you talking to a few them? Ben from the installation team The Lock-Up Wednesday's children up on the wall. Then, of course , my own family - not all positive critiques, but you can't win them all! Many of my friends have been really supportive.... they have even visited a few times. Here are some of my Rotary friends on the opening night. Members of the Rotary Club of Wallsend-Maryland - Clarice, Cia, Sandy, Wilma, Christine Unexpected visitors even dropped by las...
Stories about creative experiences, people and places - art tutorials, observations and learning.
Hmm, I love pink, red.. though usually not together! And green... Gee, I'm so decisive!
ReplyDeleteGreat birthday gifts! I love turquoise and burnt orange combined, and also all shades of green.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Wilma.
ReplyDeletemy favorite colours are ocean colours - blue, aqua, turquoise!
yum!
I think your felt brooches are fabulous.
A very happy birthday to you... what a lovely giveway. My favourite colours at the moment are red and black put also am a fan of pink...
ReplyDeleteGood Luck everyone.
Micky
xxoo
I love that babushka bag wilma - lucky you.
ReplyDeleteI too love red, pink and black..
wow, lovely idea!
ReplyDeleteI love soft muted earthy tones... browns, greens, mauve, pink, aqua, greys... dusty colours..
Those are really gorgeous brooches in your pics! Love the leaf one!