Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Winner : One World One Heart 2010

  
Thank you to all who visited my blog during the One World One Heart  this year, and special cheers for Lisa Swifka who hosted this wonderful blogging  event  to 1088 participants in 40 different countries.

 

The winner of the dragonfly pouch and shoes is: MichelleK , who was the tenth person to comment.
The draw was completed via Randon Integer Generator ...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

10

Timestamp: 2010-02-15 23:07:35 UTC

michelleK said... Wow gorgeous giveaways. Happy one world one heart .... <3 
January 25, 2010 11:35 PM

You might like to visit the blog of  michelleKart  if you haven't already done so during One World One Heart.  To all of the participants, I hope you enjoyed OWOH as much as I did, and I will make sure I visit all of your blogs again.  I hope you will also revisit my blog again soon and I wish you all happy times until the next OWOH.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Wilma,

    You are a One World One Heart Winner!

    It is my pleasure to inform you that you have won one of the beaded bookmarks featured on my blog http://
    quietquestioning.blogspot.com


    Please e-mail your mailing address to: maryjoandres@gmail.com

    I will send it to you right away. I hope you will enjoy many reading hours with it! Please stop by and visit my blog again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh thankyou so much. I am over the moon to win your giveaway. Your blog is gorgeous and I will be back. Thank youuuu

    <3 Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wilma,

    I put the beaded bookmark that you won in the mail on Tuesday, February 16 from Ohio, USA.
    It will be fun to see how long it takes to get to you!

    I've been visiting your blog again. I just love the little bags you make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks - I am looking forward to its arrival., Post from US is usually very good - about a week. I'll let you know when it gets here.
    Thnaks again and best wishes,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and please share your thoughts about my blog post by leaving a comment.